Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Web 2.0 Tools For Teachers

Here is a great slide show from Rafael Scapin that lists some Web 2.0 tools that you should definitely check out.  My favorite Web 2.0 tool from the list is probably Goanimate for Schools.  Students can take any writing and turn it into an animated video in no time.  I also love Evernote and use it on a daily basis. Evernote is my online closet for anything and everything.  Down below I've added a few more Web 2.0 tools that I would recommend.



Web 2.0 Tools that I would add to the list:


Quizlet:  Quizlet is by far my favorite tool for students to create and study their notes.



Pearltrees:  It's a fun way to organize your bookmarks and see what everyone else is bookmarking.



Wikispaces:  This can be an awesome tool for students and teachers.  Here is the greatest link for examples of educational wikis. Educationalwikis.



Twitter:  Twitter is by far the best Professional Learning Network tool ever.  This is the place to find the Web 2.0 tools you need in your classroom.  You can also incorporate hastags into your lessons, so students can discuss topics and share resources.











Edmodo:  I know edmodo is a learning mangagement system, but I had to put it on the list because it's awesome.  I predict that edmodo will become the standard for LMS.  It is also an amazing place to network with other educators and share ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment